Pullman 1926...built on lot 4969/plan 3410(A) 12 section/1 drawing room "Beaver". Sold to the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1948 and numbered 8733. Converted to MOW service in 1965 and renumbered 492970. Sold to Hollidaysburg and Roaring Spring (date?) and stored for many years at Claysburg PA. Sold to Colebroookle Preservation Trust |
Date:
5/24/2023 |
Location:
Boyertown, PA Map  |
Views:
85 |
Collection Of:

Kevin Painter |
|
Author: Kevin Painter
|
 |
Picture Categories: |
This picture is part of album: Colebrookdale 2023 |